27 de diciembre de 2010

Some English Stuff

-Wanna see the world through your eyes.
I wanna be a whisper floating in space, waiting to be heard, in this deep ocean of silence and grief.
There's no voice, there's no sound, I can't hear a thing, everything's unreal.
I wanna see the way you feel, but that is impossible, I cannot see through your eyes, and even less being a whisper floating in space.
I can only see, I can only be the way that's made for me; seein everything from my little twisted world, full of spikes and blood, hurting who doesn't know.
(después de 5 años ya no le veo sentido al texto pero bueh XD)

(According to http://iwl.me this texts looks like one from William Gibson)

- I feel fear, something pulls me back.
My inner voice tells me not to fall in love again,
I've been hurt too many times.
But something else makes me doubt,
There's something different about this time.
Don´t ask me for reasons, don't ask me for "whys"
Slowly my fears vanish aways
And I only hope I learn how to love again.
(According to http://iwl.me this texts looks like one from Margaret Atwood)

No hay comentarios: